You’re not yet ready to accept that wine and cheese are life, but you’re getting close. And you appreciate hand-crafted cheese paired with good wine before a meal.
The Cheesy One Board at Home kit includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total) and a 4-ounce box of crackers. Add some charcuterie, almonds or fruit and take it to the next level. Or don’t. Either way, you win.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday with TWO-DAY Shipping will ship on Monday for delivery Wednesday.
• Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co, Toma: The Giacomini sisters’ artisan approach inspired the name Toma, which is Italian for “wheel of cheese made by the farmer herself.” Every hand-crafted batch of this creamy table cheese is full of fresh, rich creamery butter, balanced by a slightly herbaceous, grassy-tang finish. Pair this semi-hard cheese with sweet fruity jam, roasted almonds and your favorite Pinot Noir.
• Rumiano Cheese Co, Dry Jack: Fourth generation Rumianos continue to make this iconic California cheese by hand. Each wheel of this nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in cacao and black peppercorn before it is aged 6-9 months in the family's century-old, hand-dug cellar in Willows, California.
• Fiscalini Cheese Co, Old World Aged Cheddar: This cheese is aged for 18 month to 30 months. During aging, it is hand-turned every day for first 2 months. e paste is rm, crumbly and straw coloured with an earthy, nutty, smokey taste. It tastes delightful when consumed with apples, pears or apple pie crust.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.