Forget the traditional barbecue fare and wow your most discerning guests with an incredibly unique backyard BBQ experience. Seriously, just paneer us out. We’ve partnered up with Sach’s Foods, a California local company founded by Jasleen and Tarush Agarwal, to bring you the world’s first high-quality, small-batch, flavored paneer! Paneer is a time-tested, nutrient rich, fresh cheese ubiquitous to India, whose high protein content won’t have it dripping through the grates!
Our inaugural Board at Home Summer Grilling Barbecue Party Pack includes enough supplies for a group of 4-6 cookout connoisseurs, including:
- Sach Foods Original Paneer
- Sach Foods Habanero Paneer
- Temecula Olive Oil Late Harvest Olivum Oil
- Booneville Barn Collective Piment d’Ville Red Chile Powder
- 6 Fabrique Délice Bistro Sausages
- 4 Artisanal CA Cheeses
- Salame, Almonds, Crackers, and a Jar of Assorted Olives
- 2 Board at Home koozies
And, because we’d never leave you hanging, we’ve included 2 special paneer grilling recipes using ingredients included in your kit. Grab a kit, light that grill or campfire, and get ready for an incredibly unique BBQ experience!
As always, our partnership with the LEE Initiative means every order you place helps us give back to the restaurant industry by supporting small artisan businesses and the people who staff them, spreading diversity through education and mentorship, and so much more.
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at email@example.com
All purchases support local artisans and The Lee Initiative, an organization that helps the independent restaurant community through impactful programs driving diversity, education, and crisis relief.
• Sach Foods - Original and Habanero Paneer: We can’t get enough of this fresh, delicious and super versatile high-protein cheese. Both the Original and Habanero paneer are keto-friendly, gluten-free, and made with sustainable, organic, grass-fed California milk. Rooted in Indian cuisine, paneer is a time-tested, nutrient rich, fresh cheese that melts in your mouth, but not on your grill, making it perfect for the barbecue.
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Smoked Mozzarella: Each loaf of this classic pasta filata mozzarella (which is Italian for 'spun paste' or 'stretched curd’) is carefully hung and smoked for 16 hours using only the best hickory wood chips to develop a smoky, golden-brown rind that contrasts with its clean, milky flavors.
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Peppato: Rumiano's iconic Dry Jack, with a spin. is California classic is hand-rolled, flavored with whole black peppercorns and aged up to one year in the Rumiano Family’s century-old cellar to develop notes of oral black pepper, toasted nuts and butter.
• Valley Ford Cheese - Estero Gold Reserve: Handmade on the rural coast of Sonoma County from 100% raw Jersey cow’s milk in the style of an Asiago, this robust cheese is aged about 18 months to develop a dense, flaky texture with crystalline formations throughout, showcasing flavors of butter, grassiness and a complex nuttiness.
• Fiscalini Farmstead - Old World Aged Cheddar: Using a traditional English style, Fiscalini’s Old World Aged Cheddar is made from raw cow’s milk and is rm, yet crumbly, with a robust and buttery taste alongside hints of butterscotch. Aged upwards of two years, the cheese is straw colored and has a nutty, slightly smoky, and earthy finish.
• Rustic Bakery - Sel Gris & Olive Oil Flatbread Bites: The most delicious light and flaky, hand-baked flatbread crackers. Featuring nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil, these are a perfect complement to any cheese.
• P.G. Molinari & Sons - Salame: Made in San Francisco since 1896, this finely minced pork and dry-cured salame is packaged in an easy-peel, medium-diameter casing which gives it an old-fashioned flavor. Molinari Salame is ideal for an antipasto plate, or pairing it with cheese and vegetables in oil.
• Sohnrey Family Farms - Roasted Almonds: Perfectly roasted and simply salted, these high-quality almonds are grown by fifth-generation family farmers and made in small batches in Butte County, California.
• Temecula Olive Oil Co. - Late Harvest Medley Olives: Made with a blend of four different California olives, this delicious mixture of late harvest olives comes in a light but flavorful brine of water, salt, red wine vinegar, and lactic acid.
• Temecula Olive Oil Co. - Late Harvest Olivum Olive Oil: Olivum is Latin for olive oil and this traditional recipe blends four varietals of California olives to achieve a rich and decadent flavor with buttery notes and a nutty finish.
• Boonville Barn Collective - Classic Piment d'Ville: The flagship chile from Boonville Barn Collective, a California-grown Espelette chile powder is a spin on the classic French Piment d’Espelette. Use this as a substitute for black pepper or even paprika to include a slight sweetness, mild heat, and a light tomatoey essence to the Original paneer or any dish.
• Fabrique Délices - Bistro Sausage: A classic French-style pork sausage with Herbes de Provence from iconic California-based French meats purveyor, Fabrique Délices. As this sausage is shipped uncooked and frozen, please cook within 7 days of receiving.