This is the ultimate stay-at-home survival kit. Enjoy a variety of flavors, textures and styles of cheese, all of which are hand-crafted on small family farms and creameries in Northern California, as well as other perfectly paired West Coast accompaniments from small-batch makers and artisans.
The Golden State Crate Board at Home kit includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total), 6 ounces of salami, a 3.4 ounce jar of jam, jar of dried mixed berries and two 4-ounce boxes of crackers.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
• Folly Cheese Co, Lillian: Made in the lush hills of Tomales, CA, Lillian is modeled after Swiss-French alpine style cheese. This full fat cow’s milk cheese is fruity and buttery with a kick of acid. Aged for 9 months, the natural rind provides a striking contrast to the yellow paste of the cheese.
• Central Coast Creamery, Big Rock Blue: Made with cow’s milk from the Paso Robles region, Big Rock Blue is dense and crumbly with a seaweed-green veining. Initial aromas are reminiscent of sour cream and citrus, which give way to a creaminess that coats the palate, hints of fresh butter and salty bacon.
• Bohemian Creamery, Boho Belle: Made with organic Jersey cow milk in the Bel Paese tradition. Each wheel is aged 6-8 weeks to allow for the natural development of geotrichum, a thin layer of white mold that enhances the vanilla flavors of this soft, rich cheese and helps maintain its deep, yellow rind. A semi-soft paste, Boho Belle is the perfect finish to any dessert. Its creamy texture and subtle finish pair nicely with bolder wines and fresh fruit.
• LemonBird, Baby Crawford Peach Jam: This limited edition jam is simply baby crawford peaches and sugar. The flavor and scent of this jam is intoxicating as a summer peach straight from the tree. This jam is perfect with a goat cheese (or any cheese tray), on ice cream or just straight out of the jar.
• Llano Seco Ranch, Californiano Salami: This Mexican spice inspired salami includes cocoa powder, alongside the holy trinity of Mexican chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho. Produced with pork grown on the ranch in Chico CA, Californiano salami is a homage to Mexican ancestry.
• Napa Nuts, Gourmet Berry Mix: 11 types of berries are all blended together to make Napa Nuts' signature mix. It will feel like there are hundreds of layers of flavor complexity, but that is just part of the magic.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect compliment to any cheese.
• Rustic Bakery, Tart Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Crisps: Imagine a chocolate cherry bread pudding in cracker form. These crunchy wholesome crisps are a little sweet, a little tart and totally delicious.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.