Everything you need to create the ultimate California cheese board. Four wedges of artisanal cheese, salami, honey and a box of crackers. Celebrate the abundance of Spring with this seasonal cheese board and power it up with some fresh herbs, edible flowers and fresh fruit.
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
•Stuyt Dairy Farmstead Cheese Company, Onion Parsley Gouda: Onion and parsley create a perfect marriage in this sharp flavored Gouda. Every wheel is made by hand in small batches using traditional Dutch methods and aged for at least 6 months.
• Central Coast Creamery - Dream Weaver: Boasting flavors of sweet goat cream, with notes of yeast and vanilla followed with a pleasant acidity and bitterness akin to bergamot or lemon peel, this complex cheese has a lovely texture that melts on the tongue.
• Nicasio Valley Cheese Co. - Foggy Morning: A four-time national award winner, Foggy Morning organic farmstead cheese has been named the best Fromage Blanc-style cheese made in North America. The cheese is hand-crafted in Nicasio, California, using authentic, traditional recipes from the alpine village of the Nicasio family’s ancestral homeland in Maggia, Switzerland.
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Dry Jack: Fourth-generation Rumianos continue to make this iconic California cheese by hand. Each wheel of this nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in cacao and black peppercorn before it is aged 6-9 months in the family's century-old, hand-dug cellar in Willows, California.
• Llano Seco Ranch - Californiano Salami: A homage to Mexican ancestry, this mild-spiced pork salami is made with responsibly raised pork from a 6th-generation family farm, cocoa powder and the holy trinity of Mexican chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho.
• Chico Honey Co. - California Wildflower Honey: Mellow and golden, this honey has a flavor that's complex but smooth. Fruit and floral overtones mingle with notes of fresh grass and sun-dried hay, layered over a sweetness that's rich but not overpowering.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: From their artisan bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, Rustic Bakery produces the most delicious light and flaky, baked by hand flatbread crackers featuring nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.