A grand curation of spectacular holiday treats perfect for families and intimate holiday gatherings. The abundant collection includes four varieties of hand-crafted artisanal cheese, creamy chicken liver Truffle Mousse, Mexican-spiced pork salami, Flatbread Crackers, a Chocolate Holiday Bar, a box of Shortbread Cookies, a jar of California Wildflower Honey, and Candy Cane Almonds.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Dry Monterey Jack: An iconic California cheese developed by the Rumiano family nearly 100 years ago. Fourth-generation family members continue to produce this award-winning Monterey Jack cheese using the same labor-intensive methods of hand-rolling and aging each wheel in the same cellars that were hand-dug by their great-great-grandparents so long ago. This nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in a mixture of cacao and black peppercorn and aged 6-9 months in Rumiano’s century-old, hand-dug cellar in Northern California.
• WM Cofield, Bodega Blue: A lovely balance of sweetness, salt, blue, and a hint of beef broth permeate each bite. This Stilton-like Bodega Blue has a beautiful depth of flavor and texture with a butter-frosted exterior rind.
• Nicasio Valley Cheese Company, Nicasio Square: Inspired by the classic Italian Taleggio cheese, this 100% organic farmstead cow's milk cheese is mild and buttery in flavor when young and develops a distinctive aroma and more intense flavor of bacon with earthy and garlic notes as it ages.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Redwood Coast Tuscan Temptress: Crafted with locally-sourced, fresh grass-fed milk from small, generational family farms in the Redwood Coast of Northern California. Fourth-generation cheesemakers elevate this rich and delicious mozzarella with basil and sun-dried tomato.
• Fabrique Delices, Truffle Mousse: A classic favorite for cheese platters, this rich, savory and silky-smooth fully cooked pâté is made with creamy chicken livers from Mary's Free Range Chicken, black truffles and sherry-marinated porcini mushrooms.
• Llano Seco Ranch, Californiano Salami: A homage to Mexican ancestry, this mild-spiced pork salami is made with responsibly raised pork from a 6th-generation family farm, cocoa powder and the holy trinity of Mexican chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.
• Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate, Orange Bourbon Pecan 65% Belize: This unique, small-batch chocolate bar faithfully captures one of Dick Taylor's favorite family pie recipes. Bourbon soaked pecans are candied with maple syrup and orange and sprinkled on the back of the finest, fairly-traded organic cacao 65% Belize Dark Chocolate bar.
• Rustic Bakery, Cacao Nib Shortbread Cookies: From their artisan bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, Rustic Bakery produces these sophisticated and delicious handmade organic cookies for those who love the rich, robust flavors of dark chocolate. Simple, classic, buttery, delightful. These shortbreads are delectable on their own or paired with your favorite cheese.
• Chico Honey Company, California Wildflower Honey: Mellow and golden, this honey has a flavor that's complex but smooth. Fruit and floral overtones mingle with notes of fresh grass and sun-dried hay, layered over a sweetness that's rich but not overpowering. Especially delicious ribboned over the Bodega Blue.
• Sohnery Farms, Candy Cane Almonds: A holiday favorite, white chocolate with ground candy canes and peppermint oil covers the freshest possible high-quality almonds from the Sohnery family farm for a flavor similar to peppermint bark.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.