Say OUI! to our French-inspired limited-edition cheese collection.
Falling For Fromage Board at Home kit includes three types of cheese (19.2 ounces total), an 8 ounce fig cake, 7 ounces of truffle mousse and a 4 ounce box of crackers.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday with TWO-DAY Shipping will ship on Monday for delivery Wednesday.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Dry Jack: The OG of Rumiano Cheese where it all began. Processed by aging the cheese in hand-dug cellars, this dry jack has a uniquely rich and nutty flavor.
• Marin French Cheese, Traditional Brie: This Traditional Brie is classically crafted, made with authentic cultures and aged slowly. It has a familiar Brie flavor profile reminiscent of sweet milk and mushrooms. This Brie has the unmistakable buttery, firm texture and golden color reflecting fresh cow’s milk from Marin County dairies.
• Laura Chenel, Marinated Cabecou: This French soft goat cheese is aged for 5-10 days before it is marinated in a savory blend of California extra virgin olive oil, herbs and spices. The marinade slowly infuses rich flavors into the button-shaped cheese to create a creamy and tart flavor.
• Napa Nuts, Gourmet Berry Mix: These berries are all blended together to make Napa Nuts' signature mix. It will feel like there are hundreds of layers of flavor complexity, but that is just part of the magic.
• Fabrique Délices, Truffle Mousse: A classic favorite for cheese platters, this rich, savory and silky-smooth fully cooked pâté is made with creamy chicken livers from Mary's Free Range Chicken, black truffles and sherry-marinated porcini mushrooms.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.