Board at Home’s Aged Collection consists of three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total) aged for a minimum of six months, 4.5 ounces of salami, and a 4-ounce box of crackers.
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at email@example.com
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Dry Jack: Fourth-generation Rumianos continue to make this iconic California cheese by hand. Each wheel of this nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in cacao and black peppercorn before it is aged 6-9 months in the family's century-old, hand-dug cellar in Willows, California.
• Stuyt Dairy Farmstead Cheese Company, Diamond Reserve: This raw milk Gouda is made by hand in small batches using traditional Dutch methods and aged for 9 months. The result is a well-developed mature flavor that embodies a rich caramel taste with butterscotch notes and crystals throughout.
• Pedrozo Farmstead Cheese - Black Butte Reserve: Black Butte Reserve is aged at least 6 months and made only in the spring when the grasses are lush. The creamy robust cheese boasts flavors that are sharp and grassy with notes of caramel.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: From their artisan bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, Rustic Bakery produces the most delicious light and flaky, baked by hand flatbread crackers featuring nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.
• Llano Seco Ranch - Californiano Salami: A homage to Mexican ancestry, this mild-spiced pork salami is made with responsibly raised pork from a 6th-generation family farm, cocoa powder and the holy trinity of Mexican chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho.