You’re not yet ready to accept that wine and cheese are life, but you’re getting close. And you appreciate hand-crafted cheese paired with good wine before a meal.
The Cheesy One Board at Home kit includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total) and a 4-ounce box of crackers. Add some charcuterie, almonds or fruit and take it to the next level. Or don’t. Either way, you win.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Redwood Coast Borderline Blaze: This smoked jalapeño cheddar is crafted with locally-sourced, fresh grass-fed milk from small family farms in the Redwood Coast of Northern California. Fourth-generation cheesemakers elevate this rich and delicious cheddar with a bold, smoky flavor and jalapeño peppers for an extra kick. For an unexpected combination, pair this cheese with the Strawberry Champagne jam. Enjoy with Sauvignon Blanc or a sparkling Rosé.
• Cypress Grove, Bermuda Triangle: Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, Bermuda Triangle is the perfect goat cheese for any rind lover — and thanks to its shape, Bermuda Triangle ripens faster than most other soft-ripened cheeses, developing an umami brothiness with incredible depth of flavor. Slice thin with a wire and pair with your favorite wine. You’ll have a hard time finding a bottle that doesn’t go well with this delightful goat cheese.
• Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co, Toma: The Giacomini sisters’ artisan approach inspired the name Toma, which is Italian for “wheel of cheese made by the farmer herself.” And every hand-crafted batch of this creamy table cheese is full of fresh, rich creamery butter, balanced by a slightly herbaceous, grassy-tang finish. Enjoy with sweet fruity jam, roasted almonds and your favorite Pinot Noir.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect compliment to any cheese.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.