This is the ultimate stay-at-home survival kit. Enjoy a variety of flavors, textures and styles of cheese, all of which are hand-crafted on small family farms and creameries in Northern California, as well as other perfectly paired West Coast accompaniments from small-batch makers and artisans.
The Golden State Crate Board at Home kit includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total), 6 ounces of salami, a 3.4 ounce jar of jam, 4 ounces of nuts and two 4-ounce boxes of crackers.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Redwood Coast Borderline Blaze: This smoked jalapeño cheddar is crafted with locally-sourced, fresh grass-fed milk from small family farms in the Redwood Coast of Northern California. Fourth-generation cheesemakers elevate this rich and delicious cheddar with a bold, smoky flavor and jalapeño peppers for an extra kick. For an unexpected combination, pair this cheese with the Strawberry Champagne jam. Enjoy with Sauvignon Blanc or a sparkling Rosé.
• Cypress Grove, Bermuda Triangle: Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, Bermuda Triangle is the perfect goat cheese for any rind lover — and thanks to its shape, Bermuda Triangle ripens faster than most other soft-ripened cheeses, developing an umami brothiness with incredible depth of flavor. Slice thin with a wire and pair with your favorite wine. You’ll have a hard time finding a bottle that doesn’t go well with this delightful goat cheese.
• Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co, Toma: The Giacomini sisters’ artisan approach inspired the name Toma, which is Italian for “wheel of cheese made by the farmer herself.” And every hand-crafted batch of this creamy table cheese is full of fresh, rich creamery butter, balanced by a slightly herbaceous, grassy-tang finish. Enjoy with sweet fruity jam, roasted almonds and your favorite Pinot Noir.
• Small Batch Jam Co, Strawberry Champagne Jam: The all natural recipe for this small-batch, home-style and hand-made fruit preserve uses only fresh-picked strawberries, extra dry champagne, pure cane sugar, citrus pectin for gelling and a generous splash of freshly squeezed lemon juice adding a little zing to this decadent flavor combination.
• Napa Nuts, Roasted Almonds: Sourced locally from exceptional growers, these high-quality, fresh California-grown almonds are perfectly roasted to bring out their depth of flavor and to give them extra crunch. These almonds will complete your tasting experience.
• Olli Salumeria, Salami Chub: Perfected over four generations, Olli Italian-style salami takes an unique and old-world approach to quality, ingredients and production methods. This artisanal slow-cured salami is sweeter than traditional American style salami with a less acidic taste. Its mild flavor makes it a great snack to pair with an assortment of wines and cheeses.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect compliment to any cheese.
• Rustic Bakery, Tart Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Crisps: Imagine a chocolate cherry bread pudding in cracker form. These crunchy wholesome crisps are a little sweet, a little tart and totally delicious.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.