The Motherboard includes three 6-ounce wedges of artisanal cheese, a 2 ounce-bar of dark chocolate, 6 ounces of charcuterie, two types of crackers and a 750 ml bottle of Schug 2016 Rouge de Noirs, Carneros
- Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate Black Fig: Dark, rich California black mission figs paired with 72% Madagascar. Dick Taylor chocolate uses the finest cacao and traditional European techniques and is carefully crafted from the bean in their small factory in Northern California.
- Rumiano Dry Jack: An award winning Dry Monterey Jack Cheese that is uniquely California. This hand-crafted classic has been made for over 100-years. Each wheel is rubbed in black pepper, cocoa and oil to cure the rind and aged for up to one year to create a rich, nutty flavor.
- Wm. Cofield McKinley Cheddar: Made using British handmade traditions and aged for a minimum of six months, look for the standard notes of Cheddar, with some subtle undertones of tropical fruit.
- Tomales Farmstead Creamery Teleeka: Teleeka blends goat, sheep and cow's milk into a bloomy-rinded soft-ripened cheese based on the Italian La Tur. The flavor profile is buttery, creamy and rich with deep earthy afternotes.
- Schaller & Weber Uncured Beef Salami: This small-batch, semi-dry style beef salami is hickory smoked, rich in old world flavor, and comes conveniently pre-sliced in 4 ounce packs.
- Schaller & Weber Landjäger: For centuries German hunters and adventurers have set off with landjäger in their pockets. This rectangular-shaped smoked and cured pork sausage is aged to perfection, with a rich savory flavor and texture.
- The Rustic Bakery Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect compliment to any cheese.
- The Rustic Bakery Rustic Bakery Apricot, Pistachio, & Brandy Crisps: Made with juicy apricots, crunchy pistachios and a splash of brandy, these crunchy wholesome crisps echo the flavors of a specialty cake from the Greek Islands.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Schug 2016 Rouge de Noirs, Carneros: This Sparkling Pinot Noir embodies the intense yet delicate flavors of the Pinot Noir grape. Like a Brut Rose only darker, this "saignée method" bubbly has vibrant berry flavors and a brilliant red color rarely found in a sparkling wine.