(No) Picnic In The Park includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total), 4 ounces of salami, honey, almonds and a 4-ounce box of crackers - a perfect feast for a socially-distant afternoon in the park.
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at email@example.com
• Cypress Grove - Bermuda Triangle: Tart and tangy with intense pepper notes, Bermuda Triangle is the perfect goat cheese for any rind lover — and thanks to its shape, Bermuda Triangle ripens faster than most other soft-ripened cheeses, developing an umami brothiness with incredible depth of flavor. Slice thinly with a wire for an impressive presentation.
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Dry Jack: Fourth-generation Rumianos continue to make this iconic California cheese by hand. Each wheel of this nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in cacao and black peppercorn before it is aged 6-9 months in the family's century-old, hand-dug cellar in Willows, California.
• Nicasio Valley Cheese Co. - Nicasio Square: Inspired by the classic Italian Taleggio cheese, this 100% organic farmstead cow's milk cheese is mild and buttery in flavor when young and develops a distinctive aroma and more intense flavor of bacon with earthy and garlic notes as it ages.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: From their artisan bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, Rustic Bakery produces the most delicious light and flaky, baked by hand flatbread crackers featuring nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.
• Chico Honey Co. - California Wildflower Honey: Mellow and golden, this honey has a flavor that's complex but smooth. Fruit and floral overtones mingle with notes of fresh grass and sun-dried hay, layered over a sweetness that's rich but not overpowering.
• Sohnrey Family Foods, Roasted Almonds: These delicious and simply roasted and seasoned almonds are made in small batches from the freshest family farmed crop around.
• Llano Seco Ranch - Californiano Salami: A homage to Mexican ancestry, this mild-spiced pork salami is made with responsibly raised pork from a 6th-generation family farm, cocoa powder and the holy trinity of Mexican chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho.