Feel like you’re stuck in a dungeon during the Spanish Inquisition? Same. TV - power on, search - “Rick Steves Spain,” and escape to Barcelona while taking your senses on a Spanish paseo, California style. The Man(chego) of La Mancha includes three wedges of artisanal cheese (18 ounces total), 4.5 ounces of salami, pickled red onions, Marcona almonds, olives and a box of crackers.
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Stuyt Dairy Farmstead Cheese - El Capitan: A fully aged raw cow’s milk Spanish-style cheese that is made by hand in small batches. The semi-hard texture provides a unique creaminess with buttery undertones and a long finish to make your taste buds tingle.
• Cypress Grove - Little Red Corvette: Complex, rounded and warm, Little Red Corvette fresh goat cheese features a harmonious blend of cream and acidity. Starting with perfectly cultured milk, this spreadable cheese is bursting with umami flavor from bell pepper, black garlic, and chermoula spice, a Northern African seasoning blend with fragrant spices like garlic, turmeric, and paprika.
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - Dry Jack: Fourth-generation Rumianos continue to make this iconic California cheese by hand. Each wheel of this nutty, mild cow’s milk cheese is coated in cacao and black peppercorn before it is aged 6-9 months in the family's century-old, hand-dug cellar in Willows, California.
• Napa Nuts - Marcona Almonds: A Spanish varietal uniquely grown in California, these Marcona almonds have a slightly higher fat content giving these almonds a buttery taste. Napa Nuts custom roasts and salts these for a dry finish and a balanced flavor.
• Temecula Olive Oil Company - Late Harvest Olive Medley: Made with the finest ripe and green California olives, this delicious mixture of late harvest olives comes in a light flavorful brine of water, salt, red wine vinegar and lactic acid.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: From their artisan bakery in Marin County, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, Rustic Bakery produces the most delicious light and flaky, baked by hand flatbread crackers featuring nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.
• Golden State Pickle Works - Pickled Red Onions: Made in Sonoma County since 2014, these red onions are pickled with California red wine vinegar and hibiscus giving them a floral tone. Stellar on cheese plates, but don’t be afraid to save a few for your next sandwich.
• Llano Seco Ranch - Californiano Salami: A mild-spiced pork salami made with responsibly raised pork from a 6th-generation family farm, cocoa powder and the holy trinity of chili peppers: guajillo, pasilla, and ancho.