This is the ultimate stay-at-home wine and cheese survival kit. Enjoy a variety of flavors, textures and styles of cheese, all of which are hand-crafted on small family farms and creameries in Northern California and Oregon, as well as exceptional wine and other perfectly paired West Coast accompaniments from small-batch makers and artisans.
The Big Fella Board at Home Kit includes three 6-ounce wedges of artisanal cheese, 4 ounces of California honey, 8 ounces of charcuterie, two types of crackers and two 750 ml bottles of Schug wine, your choice of Sonoma Coast Pinot or Sonoma Coast Chardonnay.
- Rumiano Cheese Company, Peppato: This award-winning dry Monterey Jack Cheese is hand rolled and flavored with whole black peppercorns. An aged classic that has been made for over 100-years.
- Rogue Creamery, Crater Lake Blue: Named after one of Oregon’s greatest natural attractions, the pronounced and vibrant blue veins striated across the creamy white paste mirror the clouds over Crater Lake. This robust blue has a silky paste bright with flavors of sweet cream, red fruit, and a sharp finish.
- Stuyt Dairy Farmstead Cheese Company, Diamond Reserve: This raw milk Gouda is made by hand in small batches using traditional Dutch methods and aged for 9 months. The result is a well-developed mature flavor that embodies a rich caramel taste with butterscotch notes and crystals throughout.
- Chico Honey Co., California Wildflower Honey: Mellow and golden, this honey has a flavor that's complex but smooth. Fruit and floral overtones mingle with notes of fresh grass and sun-dried hay, layered over a sweetness that's rich but not overpowering. Delicious ribboned over the Rogue Blue.
- Ryan Creek Root Cellar, Gothaer: Similar to summer sausage, this pork sausage develops complex flavors from natural wood smoking and a generous dose of black pepper.
- Ryan Creek Root Cellar, Dry Spicy Salami: This dry-cured, mild-heat charcuterie is a traditional pork salami made with smoked paprika and a proprietary blend of spices.
- The Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect compliment to any cheese.
- The Rustic Bakery Rustic Bakery, Tart Cherry, Cacao Nib & Almond Crisps: Imagine a chocolate cherry bread pudding in cracker form. These crunchy wholesome crisps are a little sweet, a little tart and totally delicious.
- Schug Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir: Aged primarily in large neutral oak casks and older French oak barrels, this 100% Pinot Noir cuvee exhibits brilliant flavors of red cherries, strawberries, and spice, with a lively finish.
- Schug Sonoma Coast Chardonnay: Silky textured Chardonnay has a spicy apple aroma with hints of nutmeg and cream. Produced with the minimal use of new oak to allow the bright varietal character to shine through, it has delicate flavors of fresh fennel, pear and ripe apple.
As these handcrafted products are available in limited quantities, weights may vary slightly and we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.