Our Italian-inspired collection includes three varieties of hand-crafted artisanal cheese (18 ounces total), salted pistachios, breadsticks, 3 ounces of salami and mostarda. Pretend you’re at Trevi Fountain and toss a coin in the fontina. Just remember to use your right hand and throw over your left shoulder. Capisco? Prego!
Orders placed before 11am PST Mon.-Wed. will ship the same day. Orders placed after 11am PST will ship the following day. Orders placed after 11am PST Wed. through Sunday will ship the following Mon. If you have any special shipping needs, please contact us at email@example.com
• Rumiano Cheese Co. - California Crafted Sicilian Jack: A creamy semi-firm Monterey Jack cheese packed with California black olives and sun-dried tomatoes with hints of garlic and sweet basil from California’s oldest family owned cheese company.
• Nicasio Valley Cheese Co. - Nicasio Square: Inspired by the classic Italian Taleggio cheese, this 100% organic farmstead cow's milk cheese is mild and buttery in flavor when young and develops a distinctive aroma and more intense flavor of bacon with earthy and garlic notes as it ages.
• Valley Ford - Estero Gold Reserve: Handmade on the rural coast of Sonoma County from 100% Jersey cows milk in the style of an Asiago, Estero Gold Reserve is aged about 6 months and is very pliable, with grassy, fruity overtones with a subtle, creamy and buttery taste. As it continues to age, the rustic flavor deepens, becoming complex and nutty.
• Sohnrey Family Foods - Salted Pistachios: Delicious and simply salted pistachios are made in small batches by fifth-generation farmers in Oroville, California.
• Claudio’s Specialty Breads - Traditional Grissini: Helmed by a third-generation baker from the Piedmont region of northern Italy, Claudio's Specialty Breads in Castroville, California recently celebrated 100 years in baking. Their traditional breadsticks, or Grissini, are just like those created in Italy, each hand-cut and hand-stretched.
• Fra' Mani Handcrafted Foods - Toscano Salame: Fra’ Mani uses the highest quality, sustainable and humanely raised pork from family farms to craft this hearty salame in the finest Italian pastoral traditions. Seasoned with red wine, black pepper, garlic and sea salt, the firm salame is aged not less than 40 days and becomes a deep burgundy color with generous specks of white fat.
• Lemon Bird Preserves - Kumquat Mostarda: An amazing taste experience for the palate, the kumquat fruit is tart on the inside with a sweet finish on the peel. Enjoy this sweet and tangy fruit in a mix of sweet syrup with a bite of mustard. And be sure to eat your kumquats whole, peel and all!