Happy Fall Y'all! This French-inspired collection of fall flavors and harvest-themed accompaniments creates a warm autumn-esque cheeseboard.
Falling For Fromage Board at Home kit includes three types of cheese (19.2 ounces total), an 8 ounce fig cake, 7 ounces of truffle mousse and a 4 ounce box of crackers.
- Orders placed before noon Pacific/3pm Eastern Time Monday through Thursday will be delivered the following day.
- Orders placed on Friday, Saturday or Sunday will ship on Monday and will be delivered on Tuesday.
- Orders placed on Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday with TWO-DAY Shipping will ship on Monday for delivery Wednesday.
• Rumiano Cheese Company, Dry Jack: The OG of Rumiano Cheese where it all began. Processed by aging the cheese in hand-dug cellars, this dry jack has a uniquely rich and nutty flavor.
• Marin French Cheese, Traditional Brie: This Traditional Brie is classically crafted, made with authentic cultures and aged slowly. It has a familiar Brie flavor profile reminiscent of sweet milk and mushrooms. This Brie has the unmistakable buttery, firm texture and golden color reflecting fresh cow’s milk from Marin County dairies.
• Laura Chenel, Marinated Cabecou: This French soft goat cheese is aged for 5-10 days before it is marinated in a savory blend of California extra virgin olive oil, herbs and spices. The marinade slowly infuses rich flavors into the button-shaped cheese to create a creamy and tart flavor.
• The Girl & The Fig, Black Mission Fig Cake: Organic sun-ripened figs are mixed with chopped California almonds and pistachio nuts to create the perfect healthy bite to add to your cheese board.
• Fabrique Délices, Truffle Mousse: A classic favorite for cheese platters, this rich, savory and silky-smooth fully cooked pâté is made with creamy chicken livers from Mary's Free Range Chicken, black truffles and sherry-marinated porcini mushrooms.
• Rustic Bakery, Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Bites: Light and flaky, these delicious baked by hand flatbread crackers feature nutritious, organic ingredients like grey sea salt and extra virgin olive oil. A perfect complement to any cheese.